Powder Coating is a durable coating that can be applied to most metal items and is available in a wide range of colours and finishes for both interior and exterior applications. First the steel is cleaned in a pre-treatment process to remove any grease and oil to prepare the surface for the powder coat. The powder is then applied through an electrostatic spray gun in a spray booth. The item is then put in an oven at 180-200°C to bake (or cure) the powder. This fuses the powder particles together to form a beautiful coating in the colour of your choice.
OUR POWDER COATING
- Powder Coating Oven 1: 2400mmW x 2400mmH x 6500mm Long
- Powder Coating Oven 2: 3300mmW x 2400mmH x 1600mm Deep
- Powder Coating up to 6500mm in length
- Full range of quality Dulux Colours in stock
- Powder Coat stripping and Sand Blasting
- Aluminium Pre-Treatment Tanks with 6.4m long capacity
CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR…
CLICK HERE to veiw the Dulux range of powder coat colours. Quality powders, made right here in New Zealand.
WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
Escudo Coating is a Qualified Applicator for Prismatic Powders from the USA. CLICK HERE to view the huge range of Prismatic Powders colours, we can order these colours in to make your project stand out from the crowd. Lead time is approximately 1 to 2 weeks from the USA.
Industries We Serve