Powder Coating is a durable coating that can be applied to most metal items and is available in a wide range of colours and finishes for both interior and exterior applications. First the steel is cleaned in a pre-treatment process to remove any grease and oil to prepare the surface for the powder coat. The powder is then applied through an electrostatic spray gun in a spray booth. The item is then put in an oven at 180-200°C to bake (or cure) the powder. This fuses the powder particles together to form a beautiful coating in the colour of your choice.
OUR POWDER COATING
- Powder Coating Oven 1: 2400mmW x 2400mmH x 6500mm Long
- Powder Coating Oven 2: 3300mmW x 2400mmH x 1600mm Deep
- Powder Coating up to 6500mm in length
- Full range of quality Dulux Colours in stock
- Powder Coat stripping and Sand Blasting
- Aluminium Pre-Treatment Tanks with 6.4m long capacity
CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR…
CLICK HERE to veiw the Dulux range of powder coat colours. Quality powders, made right here in New Zealand.